Using the Ecotrack Desktop
This document explains how to
- Download the Agile Cloud app.
- Create a user name.
- Connect your user name to your community group.
Download the eCoTrack app
You can download the Agile Cloud app from the Google store or the Apple app store:
Open the Google Store on your Android phone and search for eCoTrack
Open the iPhone app store using your iPhone and search for eCoTrack
Creating a user name and connecting it to a user group
(Note this feature wont be in the store till Wednesday evening)
You can create a user name directly in the Agile Cloud app. This will create a user name for the mobile app and the desktop system.
To complete this process, make sure you have a reasonably good internet or cell phone connection. Once you’ve created a user name, the app will work offline.
- After downloading and opening the app, click the Create an Agile Cloud account.
- This will open the sign up form. Add your first name, last name and mobile number.
- Add your email address, this will double as your user name.
And your password. Your password must be 8 characters, have at least one capital letter and at least one number.
- Click on the ‘Select a community group to join’. This will open a list of community groups.
Select the community group you wish to join
- After selecting the group, click the ‘CREATE LOGON’ button to sign up. This may take a few moments to complete.